Re: [widgets] Zip vs GZip Tar

I remain perplexed by the state of "the spec is feature complete and looking
for implementations" -> potential implementors saying "the spec has X,Y,Z
flaws" -> "sorry, the spec is feature complete. We're looking for
implementations." At this rate, it's not clear to me what implementations
it's going to get.

(speaking as an individual here, and not a representative of Google Inc,
Google Chrome Team, or necessarily even as a member of webapps WG.)

-ian