Re: UMP / CORS: Implementor Interest

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 01:27:10 +0900, Tyler Close <tyler.close@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Why can't it be made exactly like UMP? All of the requirements in UMP
> have been discussed at length and in great detail on this list by some
> highly qualified people. The current UMP spec reflects all of that
> discussion. By your own admission, the CORS spec has not received the
> same level of review for these features. Why hasn't CORS adopted the
> UMP solution?

Because I've yet to receive detailed feedback / proposals on CORS on what
needs changing. In another thread Maciej asked you whether you would like
to file the appropriate bugs and the he would do so if you did not get
around to it. I have not seen much since.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/