Re: Request for Comments: LCWD of View Mode Media Feature; deadline 18 May 2010

From: Kenneth Christiansen <kenneth.christiansen@openbossa.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 12:26:10 -0300
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, www-style@w3.org
Hi there,

This is a comment for the 20-Apr-2010 LCWD of the VMMF spec.

I would like the spec to clarify whether the view modes are mutual
exclusive or not. That is currently not clear. Can I have a view mode
of "windowed" and "maximized" at the same time? I guess the idea is
that they are all mutual exclusive, but it would be nice to have that
explicitly stated in the spec.

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:16 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
> WebApps WG, CSS WG, All,
> On April 20 the WebApps WG published a Last Call Working Draft (LCWD) of the
> View Mode Media Feature spec:
>  http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-view-mode-20100420/
> The deadline for this LCWD's comments is 18 May 2010.
> In additions to the WebApps WG and community, we explicitly ask the CSS WG
> to review this LCWD. Comments from others are welcome.
> Please send comments to:
>  public-webapps@w3.org
> -Art Barstow

Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
Technical Lead / Senior Software Engineer
Qt Labs Americas, Nokia Technology Institute, INdT
Phone  +55 81 8895 6002 / E-mail kenneth.christiansen at openbossa.org