Re: CORS Last Call status/plans? [Was: Re: [UMP] Request for Last Call]

On Apr 19, 2010, at 10:06 AM, Tyler Close wrote:

>      Uniform-Headers = "Uniform-Headers" ":" ( "*" | #field-name )

[...]

> Are Apple and/or Firefox interested in implementing the above? Does
> mnot or other HTTP WG members consider the above a satisfactory
> solution to ISSUE-90?

I'm interested in implementing a feature along these lines if it goes
into CORS. If it's UMP-only, then no, and I would object that it
violates the subset relation.

I am also not sure the * value is a good idea. It is tempting in its
convenience but seems likely to cause unintended consequences.

Regards,
Maciej