Re: CORS Last Call status/plans? [Was: Re: [UMP] Request for Last Call]

On 19.04.2010 10:03, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>> I already did. If multiple layers blocked unknown response headers,
>> and each needed a separate way to opt them back in, we'd be in trouble.
>
> But that's not the case here. The blocking is solely at the API surface.
> No one is suggesting that proxies should block unknown response headers.

For the application, it's totally irrelevant who's blocking the header.
If it's blocked, it can't be used, and people *will* come up with ugly
workarounds which are likely to cause even more problems in the future.

Best regards, Julian