Re: Application and Chrome

Maybe we could clear up the confusing simple by changing "Chrome - The
chrome comprises the visible parts of the user agent that do not
depend on the content (e.g. tool bars, title bars, menus)." to "Chrome
- The chrome comprises the visible parts of the user agent that do not
depend on the content (e.g. window decorations, widget specific tool
bars, title bars, menus).".

It might also be an idea to define "Screen Area" as the usable screen
estate, ie, the whole screen except global menus (as Mac OS X), panels
etc. and define that maximized would expand the screen area.

Comments?

Kenneth

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
Technical Lead / Senior Software Engineer
Phone  +55 81 8895 6002 / E-mail kenneth.christiansen at openbossa.org