Re: [DataCache] Some Corrections

From: Joseph Pecoraro <joepeck02@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:56:43 -0500
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org
To: "Nikunj R. Mehta" <nikunj.mehta@oracle.com>
> I have changed to using the new method "immediate" and that also removed this call.

Immediate looks useful. The specification for immediate is:

[[
When this method is called, the user agent creates a new cache transaction, and performs the steps to add a resource to be captured in that cache transaction, and when the identified resource is captured, performs the steps to activate updates for this data cache group.
]]

I think this should clarify that it creates an "online" transaction.

- Joe