Re: [xhr] Blocked headers with underscore rather than hyphen (was: Re: call for reviewers: XMLHttpRequest Last Call)

Hmm well, the only difference is that this attacks would now work
same-site.. I mean..

XHR is restricting that user-agent, and other headers shouldn't be sent,
supposedly to protect the JS code to send wrong headers to the server, but
if the restriction can be fooled using a _, isn't the restriction useless
now?

It's not an issue that affects all server, but it does affect a very famous
one..

Anyway, it's not a very serious issue.. I just wanted to know if it was
going to be considered.
-- Eduardo
http://www.sirdarckcat.net/

Sent from Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China