RE: Widget specification - liquid height support

From: Eyal Sela <eyal@isoc.org.il>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 14:12:49 +0200
To: "'Robin Berjon'" <robin@berjon.com>, "'Amit Kasher'" <amit.kasher@pnyxe.com>
Cc: <public-webapps@w3.org>, "'Amit Monbaz'" <Amit.Monbaz@Pnyxe.com>
Robmin,
The specification says that in some view modes the widget user agent will
use the width and high specified in the config.xml file.
What would happened in such a view mode if they were not mentioned?

  |  ,    -W3C  |
  | 03-9700910 | www.isoc.org.il | www.w3c.org.il
Eyal Sela | Project Manager, Technology Committee & the Israeli W3C office |
Israel Internet Association (ISOC-IL) | Tel: +972-3-9700910 |
www.isoc.org.il | www.w3c.org.il