Indexed Database API (previously WebSimpleDB) ready for a new WD

From: Nikunj R. Mehta <nikunj.mehta@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:26:22 -0800
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Dear Chairs,

Indexed Database API [1] is ready for a new WD. I have addressed
various issues reported to the WebApps WG so far. I propose the short
name indexeddb to replace websimpledb at this time.

I know of one issue reported by Pablo Castro that is not resolved [2]:
Usability of asynchronous APIs. This discussion needs its own time and
more study to improve upon the approach currently in the ED.

Thanks,
Nikunj
http://o-micron.blogspot.com

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebSimpleDB/