Re: [DataCache] Updated Examples

From: Joseph Pecoraro <joepeck02@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 17:58:39 -0500
To: public-webapps@w3.org
I was mistaken. commit() is available for offline transactions! Its in the CacheTransaction IDL interface, not in the OnlineTransaction IDL interface. commit() should be added back into the examples.

However, this raises the same question I raised about send() and MutableHttpResponse. What happens in the case where you do not issue a commit()?  Again, I feel it should implicitly commit() the transaction. In which case the commit() could be left out and potentially removed.

Thanks,
Joseph Pecoraro