RE: [public-webapps] Comment on Widget URI (4)

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 10:15:51 -0800
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
CC: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
e:
> 4) ** EDITORIAL RE OTHER SCHEME  **
>
> "In fact, it is possible that both this scheme and another defined to access Zip archive content would be used jointly, with little or no overlap in functionality."
>
> Without any other context, this is incomprehensible.
>
> Suggestion: remove sentence.

Fair enough. The entire section has been removed.

I looked for a version of the document in which the entire
section has been removed. It's still there in
http://www.w3.org/TR/widgets-uri/, and the "Latest Editor's
Draft" link supplied is 404 Not Found.

If you respond to review comments with a claim that the comment
has resulted in an edit to the reviewed documents, it would
be reasonable to supply a valid pointer to a document which
contains the edits?

Larry
--
http://larry.masinter.net