Re: Patent disclosure for UM? [Was: Patent disclosure for UniMess? [Was: [cors] Uniform Messaging, a CSRF resistant profile of CORS]]

On Dec 7, 2009, at 11:44 AM, ext Mark S. Miller wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 7:49 AM, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:
>>> Would you two (and anyone else that contributed to the UniMess >
>>> proposal)
>>> please make a patent disclosure for your proposal?
>>>
>>> -Art Barstow
>>
>> Are you asking them to say "we know of no relevant patents"?
> I know of no relevant patents.

Dan - Mark answered the question I was asking; sorry my question
wasn't more clear.

> And Arthur, while we appreciate the attempt at humor, "UniMess" is not
> our favorite abbreviation ;). Among ourselves, we've been using "UM".
> Hence the change of subject.

I wasn't trying to be humorous Mark, so sorry about that - "UM" it is.

-Art Barstow