Patent disclosure for UniMess? [Was: [cors] Uniform Messaging, a CSRF resistant profile of CORS]

Mark, Tyler,

*IF* this proposal was a WG document, its Status of the Document
section would include a patent disclosure requirement like the one in
CORS:

[[
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-widgets-access-20090804/

An individual who has actual knowledge of a patent which the
individual believes contains Essential Claim(s) must disclose the
information in accordance with section 6 of the W3C Patent Policy.
]]

Would you two (and anyone else that contributed to the UniMess
proposal) please make a patent disclosure for your proposal?

-Art Barstow