Wiki for WebApps' Database, Storage, AppCache and related specs

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 18:23:10 -0500
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
A few weeks ago, WebApps' was asked "to rationalize and explain how
the [various Database-related] APIs fit together".

Thanks to some good work by Nikunj, we now have a wiki for this purpose:

[[
http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Database

The purpose of this document is to provide a short summary regarding
the relationships between WebApps' database-related specifications.
By relationships in this context, we mean for example, are some
specifications complimentary, are some specifications competing, do
any of the specs specify overlapping functionality, etc. The
summaries are high-level yet they do articulate the key relationships
between these specs.

Status of this Document: this document is a Work In Progress and the
contents do NOT necessarily reflect the consensus of the WebApps
Working Group.

]]

As with all of our wiki documents, all WG members are encouraged to
update and maintain this document.

-Art Barstow