Re: [WARP4U] WARP with UPnP

From: Arthur Barstow <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 07:18:43 -0500
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: ext Marcin Hanclik <Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com>
On Nov 20, 2009, at 12:12 PM, ext Marcin Hanclik wrote:

> As discussed on the yesterday's call, I committed to CVS the WARP
> spec with the section about local network (required for UPnP use
> cases) at:
> http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-access-upnp/

This draft does not meet my expectations and we will _not_ publish a
document that includes a copy of all of the WARP spec.

It would be helpful to have a clear definition of at least: the
problem statement, use case(s), requirement(s), security
considerations, proposed syntax and semantics, UA processing model.

-Art Barstow