Re: [public-webapps] Comments on Widget URI (General)

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:53:54 +0100
Cc: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Hi Larry,

On Nov 19, 2009, at 15:18 , Robin Berjon wrote:
> the WebApps WG deeply thank you for you comments on the widgets URI last call. We decided to split them over several emails that have been posted to the list with proposed responses to them. We would be grateful if you could indicate whether you are satisfied with each resolution within two weeks.

On Thursday it will be two weeks since the WG has sent out its response to your comments concerning widget URIs. In the spirit of not having to fall back to the rule that silence is assent it would be great if you could indicate whether you are satisfied with each proposed resolution. We naturally understand that you may be busy, so if time is short we can also discuss pushing the date somewhat.

Regards,

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/