Re: [widgets] Test suite full coverage of mandatory aspects in the P&C spec, was Re: OMTP BONDI Reference Implementation fully compliant against mandatory P&C tests

Hi,

On 28 Nov 2009, at 22:36, Marcos Caceres wrote:

> I am hopeful that other implementers will work with the WG to achieve
> interoperability across the widget specs by providing us with test
> suite results and means of verifying those results (and helping us
> improve the test suite). I'll be moving the implementation report [1]
> to the W3C on Monday (and I'll add the Widgeon tests).

We've implemented the test suite as part of the included automated
tests for Apache Wookie [1], so you can easily verify for yourselves
how we are doing by downloading Wookie [2] and running src-tests/org/
apache/wookie/tests/conformance/PackagingAndConfiguration.java using
JRun4.

We're working our way towards full conformance; so far we're passing
91 of the tests. If anyone would like to help us pass the remaining
ones, please visit our tracker [3] and submit your patches!

-S

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/wookie/
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/wookie/downloading-and-installing-wookie.html
[3] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WOOKIE