OMTP BONDI Reference Implementation fully compliant against mandatory P&C tests

From: David Rogers <david.rogers@omtp.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:05:37 -0000
To: <public-webapps@w3.org>
Dear all,

I am very pleased to be able to announce that OMTP's BONDI Reference Implementation for Windows Mobile is now fully compliant to the 165 mandatory tests available for the W3C Widgets 1.0: Packaging and Configuration specification (proposed for CR #2). The test results can be found here: http://samaxes.svn.beanstalkapp.com/widgets_compatibility_matrix/trunk/index.html

Many thanks to Toby Ealden, Christian Breitschwerdt and Marcos Caceres for their outstanding efforts on this. We look forward to working with you all on having another interoperable implementation to help achieve full release of the specification.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Thanks,

David.

David Rogers
OMTP Director of External Relations