Re: [WebSimpleDB] Flatting APIs to simplify primary cases

From: Shawn Wilsher <sdwilsh@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:57:18 -0800
To: Pablo Castro <Pablo.Castro@microsoft.com>
CC: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
On 11/19/09 12:25 PM, Pablo Castro wrote:
> If this seems like a good idea to folks, we'd be happy to write up a more complete version that articulates the tweaks across all the WebSimpleDB APIs to make this happen.
I think this sounds like a good idea, but I'd like to see a more
complete example and a bit more detailed spec about this proposal.  I
agree that having two asynchronous callbacks to do anything useful is
not terribly useful, and am interested in finding a good way to bring
that down to just one.

Cheers,

Shawn