[widgets] default start file table vs. src attribute

From: Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@enst.fr>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 17:58:08 +0100
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi all,

While implementing the required features to pass the tests of the test suite, I was wondering if you really want to keep the default start file table. The benefit of this table seems to be just avoiding the use of a <content> element with an src attribute in the config file while the drawback is that you have to scan your zip file for all files in order. The spec and conformance would be simpler without that, without losing features I think. WDYT?

Cyril
--
Cyril Concolato
Groupe Mutimedia/Multimedia Group