Re: Unzipping content into current directory widely considered poor practice

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:09:43 -0500
Cc: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: ext Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Hi Dan,

Thanks for you comment. WebApps welcomes comments for any of its
specs at any time.

You are correct, however, that your comment below missed the LC#3
comment deadline and as such will not be  reflected in CR#2. However,
we will discuss your e-mail and depending upon the results of that
discussion, it may be reflected in the publication that follows CR#2.

-Regards, Art Barstow