[widgets] multiple co-authors

From: Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:10:26 +0000
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
In P&C the author element is defined as: "An author element represents
people or an organization attributed with the creation of the widget."
with zero or one occurrence [1]

I was wondering how the element is used to represent more than one
person? The example used shows two names, but there can only be one
email address, and the href and email attributes are only defined in
terms of the singular ("the author").

I'm not saying this is necessarily incorrect, but perhaps could do
with some explanation.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/#the-author-element