Re: CfC - publish Selectors API as CR

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 01:07:50 +0100
To: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org
Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> this is a Call for consensus to request publishing the Selectors API
> draft at
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/selectors-api/Overview.html?rev=1.101&content-type=text/html;%20charset=iso-8859-1
> as a Candidate Recommendation (assuming Lachy fixes the apparent
> encoding errors, the incorrect URIs and so on as editorial corrections).

The encoding errors are caused because you're overriding the encoding
with the content-type parameter in the query string.  Just change that
to UTF-8 and it'll work.

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/selectors-api/Overview.html?rev=1.101&content-type=text/html;%20charset=UTF-8

I'll make all the necessary editorial changes to get it ready for CR
when I find out what the publication date will be.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/