Re: CfC: to publish Last Call Working Draft of XHR (1); deadline 18 November

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 06:49:22 -0500
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Anne, All,

On Nov 10, 2009, at 5:01 PM, Barstow Art (Nokia-CIC/Boston) wrote:

> As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
> encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline for
> comments is November 18.

I support this publication.

Assuming we do get consensus to publish it, two things:

1. Length of the comment period. 3 weeks is minimum and would be OK
with me, especially since this spec has been previously published as

2. Who do we ask to review the LC, both W3C WGs and external groups?

-Regards, Art Barstow