[widgets] Conformance testing results

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 17:24:34 +0100
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi All,
Daniel Silva and Samuel Santos have completed Phase 1 of compatibility
testing. They've detailed their results as part of the conformance
matrix [1].  We would like to publish the results as a working group
note. Phase 2 will begin in about 3 weeks, in which we are hoping to
start working with vendors to improve overall conformance.

We need help with Phase 2: if you know a team contact for any of the
targeted products that are claiming conformance to W3C Widgets, then
would appreciate your help in making them aware of the results of the
testing [1].

Kind regards,
Marcos

[1] http://samaxes.svn.beanstalkapp.com/widgets_compatibility_matrix/trunk/index.html