Re: [FileAPI] File.mediaType

> True, can you ever get this situation when reading a file from disk?

I'm not sure what you're asking...  When loading a file from disk, the
type is always unknown and has to be determined by the UA somehow, no?

> don't see a reason to be inconsistent with that.

That's fine, as long as we're clear that this will create a certain
amount of confusion, due to people having a preconceived notion of "file
type" that doesn't include MIME in any way.

-Boris