Re: CfC: to publish First Public Working Draft of File API spec; deadline Nov 10

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:28:44 +0100
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, Arun Ranganathan <aranganathan@mozilla.com>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Le mardi 03 novembre 2009 à 21:27 -0800, Arthur Barstow a écrit :
> This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish the First Public
> Working Draft (FPWD) of the File API spec, latest Editor's Draft at:
>   http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/FileAPI/

My understanding is that the FPWD would have a “security considerations”
section, as alluded to by an action item Arun took during the joint
DAP/WebApps meeting last week:
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/40

Given that I don’t see it in the editors draft, is this something that
we’re dropping from FPWD? dropping altogether? just something that was
missed in the process? (in the two former cases, I think this should at
least be noted to DAP)

Dom