Rename “File API” to “FileReader API”?

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:56:43 +0100
To: Arun Ranganathan <aranganathan@mozilla.com>
Cc: public-device-apis@w3.org, public-webapps@w3.org
Hi,

I alluded to this during the joint F2F meeting between WebApps and DAP
last week, but thought I would make the proposal more formally: given
that the current “File API” [1] really defines a FileReader interface,
and given that DAP is supposed to come up with a more generic
filesystems API (including the possibility to write to files), I suggest
that “File API” should be renamed to “FileReader API.”

Dom

1. http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/FileAPI/