Re: [webworkers] SharedWorker and ApplicationCache

Yeah, I thought about this some back when I was trying to piece together a
proposal for persistent workers. I suppose you could pass an optional
manifest URL to the SharedWorker constructor, with appropriate restrictions
on different pages creating the same SharedWorker but with different
manifest URLs. Since there's already an optional name parameter, you could
always require the name to be specified if you are specifying an app cache
URL (so the third argument to the constructor would always be the manifest
URL).

-atw