Re: [webworkers] SharedWorker and ApplicationCache

From: Michael Nordman <michaeln@google.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 10:47:55 -0800
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: Drew Wilson <atwilson@google.com>, WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
I've been wondering if SharedWorkers should have a means of establishing an
appcache similar to how pages can via the <html manifest='x'> mechanism.

My mental model is that a shared worker is very much like a top-level page
with respect to appcaches, but that means for a shared worker to
express/establish its appcache is missing.