Binary data (ByteArray/ByteVector) proposal on public-script-coord

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 14:48:12 -0800
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>

I pulled together a rough proposal for representing binary data in
ECMAScript and posted it on public-script-coord. I think having this
is important for many W3C (and particularly WebApps WG) specs, but it
is probably best defined in ECMAScript. I'm posting a link here in
case anyone is interested and is not on the public-script-coord
mailing list yet:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-script-coord/2009OctDec/0093.html

Regards,
Maciej