Re: CORS Background slides

From: Tyler Close <tyler.close@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:51:11 -0800
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
MarkM and I have put together a solution to the challenge problem
Maciej presented at the Tuesday afternoon TPAC meeting.  The primary
goal of this design was to preserve both the user interface and
network communication pattern used in Maciej's CORS-with-Origin
implementation. As you'll see, the two solutions are almost identical
from this perspective. See:

http://sites.google.com/site/guestxhr/maciej-challenge

This email completes ACTION-442:

http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/actions/442