More CORS Tuesday afternoon...

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 18:30:07 -0800
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Cc: "Mark Miller" <erights@google.com>
Hi folks,

http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2009APIs#Tuesday.2C_November_3

We have included a one hour slot in the agenda 15:15-16:15 to continue the
CORS discussion on the Confused Deputy problem.

Given the current diversity of views I am expecting to determine points of
agreement, the points of disagreement, and possible strategies to follow
(drop the spec, ignore the issue, educate authors, etc) and expected
consequences. Convincing others that some course of action is right falls
outside the scope of this time-limited discussion.

cheers

Chaals