From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Frederick Hirsch
Sent: 29 October 2009 14:28
To: public-Webapps@w3.org WG
Cc: Frederick Hirsch; Charles McCathieNevile; W3C Device APIs and Policy
WG
Subject: Proposed additional topic for joint DAP/WebApps Widgets F2F
session

If we have time and interest,  I suggest we might also discuss in the
joint DAP/WebApps Widgets session HTML5 security model, even if we
also discuss in the joint DAP/WebApps API session, depending on the
expertise in the room.

I would like to make sure we transfer understanding to the DAP WG from
everyone who can help the DAP WG and I'd like to make sure that
somehow we have this discussion during TPAC.

Thus Agenda topic for joint DAP/Webapps-Widget is "Security
Considerations, including HTML5".

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group