CORS: Monday Nov 2 13:30-15:00? [Was: Re: TPAC agenda - APIs]

On Oct 29, 2009, at 8:19 AM, ext Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:43:15 +0100, Charles McCathieNevile
> <chaals@opera.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:11:23 +0100, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I am extremely interested in the CORS discussion, and I feel I can
>>> provide helpful input in this discussion. But I have a prior
>>> commitment
>>> with the other HTML WG co-chairs from 11-12 on Tesday. I would
>>> appreciate if that topic could be swapped with another. The topics
>>> where I feel my contribution is less  essential would be Progress
>>> Events, DOM3 Events, Views and XHR1, so if we can swap in either of
>>> those I would greatly appreciate it.
>>
>> OK, so I propose to swap the CORS discussion with the DOM 3 Events
>> discussion, unless someone screams today...
>
> Art did. Alternative, swap it with the databases and offline storage
> session. Preferences?

I can rearrange the Widgets agenda [1] such that I can attend a CORS
discussion on Monday November 2 from 13:30-15:00.

So yes, please speak up by the end of today.

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2009Widgets