Re: TPAC agenda - APIs

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 01:11:23 -0700
Cc: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>

On Oct 27, 2009, at 4:09 AM, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> there is a proposed timeline at http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2009APIs#Agenda_Items
>
> Please have a look, and if you think your input is important for any
> session but you will be in a different session, or only
> participating remotely, please let us know ASAP so we can attempt to
> make necessary arrangements (dial-up might be hard, but we can move
> the sessions that are not joint sessions).
>
> Note that some sessions have fairly small things in them. It would
> be nice to have some more free time, although we will probably
> manage to soak it up with discussion of other issues.

I am extremely interested in the CORS discussion, and I feel I can
provide helpful input in this discussion. But I have a prior
commitment with the other HTML WG co-chairs from 11-12 on Tesday. I
would appreciate if that topic could be swapped with another. The
topics where I feel my contribution is less  essential would be
Progress Events, DOM3 Events, Views and XHR1, so if we can swap in
either of those I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,
Maciej