Re: Multimodal Interaction WG questions for WebApps (especially WebAPI)

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 11:17 AM, Deborah Dahl
<dahl@conversational-technologies.com> wrote:
> Just a quick follow-up about WebSockets -- do you have
> any sense of when implementations might start to
> be available in browsers?

There's a patch for Firefox already. It'll probably take in the order
of a couple of weeks to get it reviewed and landed. And initially
we'll land it preffed off so that we can more easily change the
implementation in case the spec changes.

/ Jonas