Headsup: short CfC to publish new WDs of Web Database, Web Storage, Web Sockets, Web Workers and Server-sent Events to be started

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:11:55 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
All,

Two things ...

1. Hixie has prepared: Web Database, Web Storage, Web Sockets, Web
Workers and Server-sent Events specs for new publications in /TR/.
Separately, I will start a relatively short CfC to publish these
specs as new Working Drafts.

The main reason we will use a short CfC review period is the
publication request deadline for TPAC is Oct 27 and we want to get
newer versions in /TR/ before the TPAC meeting where several non-WG
members will join our meeting.

2. The current plan is to publish Last Call Working Drafts of all of
these specs - except Web Database - in November (see [1] for some
related discussion with Hixie).

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/webapps/20091023