[widgets] CfC to publish LCWD#3 of the Packaging and Configuration spec; deadline 26 October

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 17:40:12 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish the following document
as Last Call Working Draft #3 of the Widgets 1.0: Packaging and
Configuration spec:

  http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/Overview_TSE.html

This CfC satisfies the group's requirement to "record the group's
decision to request advancement".

As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent.

The deadline for comments is October 26 which is shorter than usual
but we want this spec to be published before the TPAC publication
moratorium.

-Regards, Art Barstow