[widgets] Fail on encrypted archive

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:36:10 +0200
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
The spec currently reads:

"If the Zip archive is encrypted, as defined in [Zip], return an error
and terminate this algorithm."

Which effectively results in Zip encrypted widgets being treated as
invalid.  I think we should drop the requirement that a user agent
must treat encrypted widgets as invalid. If a user agent wants to
support this, they should be free to do so without the risk of being
labeled non-conformant (or otherwise willfully violating the spec).

Kind regards,
Marcos
--
Marcos Caceres