[widgets] CfC: Remove the "At Risk" designation for the its:dir; deadline October 14

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 08:32:37 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Section 4.2 of P&C CR#1 [CR] designates the Internationalization Tag
Set Support as a "feature at risk". During the October 8 voice
conference, we discussed [Discussion] what to do with this feature
going forward.

The group agreed: a) this feature will remain in the spec and b) we
should have a CfC re whether or not this feature's "at risk"
designation should be removed.

This CfC, therefore, is: to remove the "at risk" designation for this
feature. The feature will remain optional (as it is in CR#1)

As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline for
comments is October 14.

-Regards, Art Barstow

[CR] http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/CR-widgets-20090723/
#internationalization-tag-set-support