Re: [widgets] Dropping xml:lang on icon elements

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 7:00 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
> Marcos,
>
> On Oct 9, 2009, at 7:33 AM, ext Marcos Caceres wrote:
>
>> 3. In Step 7, step 7 gets dropped.
>

> Just so we all clearly understand your #3 above, do you mean delete all of
> step #7 (including its three sub-steps A., B. and C.) in section 9.1.16 of
> the TSE:
>
>  http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/Overview_TSE.html#algorithm-to-process-a-configuration-doc

Yes, it means removing of the following:

[[#

7. For each range in the user agent locales, starting from the first
and moving to the last:
   A. Let matching elements be the result of applying lookup to the
child elements of type icon that are direct descendents of the root
element and whose xml:lang attribute matches the current range.
Document order must be retained in the resulting matching elements
list.
   B.If matching elements is not empty, append matching elements to
element list and continue to step 8 in this algorithm.
   C.If matching elements is empty, continue to the next range.
]]

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au