Re: [widgets] P+C spec doesn't normatively state whether attributes are required or not

Hi Art,

Would the following suffice?

[[
Authoring Guidelines: The only mandatory element in a configuration
document is the widget element. All other elements and their
respective attributes are optional. The following example shows the
smallest possible configuration document that a user agent will be
able to process.

<widget xmlns="http://www.w3.org/ns/widgets" />

]]

Kind regards,