Re: PFWG comments on Widgets 1.0: Packaging and Configuration Last Call (late, very late)

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 14:24:47 -0400
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, List WAI Liaison <wai-liaison@w3.org>
To: ext Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
On Oct 7, 2009, at 1:57 PM, ext Michael Cooper wrote:

> Thank you for your responses to our comments. The PFWG formally
> accepts your disposition of these issues. There is some discussion
> inline below as input into requirements for future versions of the
> spec.

I added a pointer to this email from Michael and Michael's original
email on 27-Aug-2009 to the Widgets 2.0 Use Cases and Requirements
wiki [1].

Michael - we will make sure we include the P&F WG on any future
review requests of the Widgets Packaging and Configuration spec.

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Widgets2_UC%
26R#Features_Wish_List