[cors] update (oct5)

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 17:31:41 +0200
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
I updated CORS over the past few days:

   http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/access-control/

  * Redirects only work for simple requests

  * Origin header semantics are left to the draft that defines the Origin
header, apart from the requirement as to what the initial origin should be.

  * HTML5 is no longer used for origin related definitions and therefore
removed as dependency.

  * Switched dependency from RFC 2616 to httpbis assuming that will be done
before this specification is completely done.

  * Added non-normative reference for the various potential CORS API
specifications mentioned throughout the draft.

  * Removed the @font-face construct use case per a comment.

I suggest we try to resolve the remaining open issues in the issue tracker
during the F2F. It would also be good if someone could volunteer for a
test suite.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/