Re: [widgets] P&C: LC#3 and CR#2

On Oct 1, 2009, at 12:41 , Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Give the July CR says it will not end until November 1, it would
> seem a bit strange if we published a new LC before then. Given this
> and the publication moratorium around the TPAC time frame, I think
> Nov 10 is the first publishing opportunity. Perhaps one of the Team
> members can provide some guidance on the rules and/or precedence for
> that.

As Dom confirms, my understanding of that date is to say that PR won't
happen before then, meaning that whoever is implementing has at least
that much time in which to participate in the implementation report.
If at all possible, I'd like to go to CR#2 *before* the moratorium —
that way we can still hit Rec in 2009.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/