Re: Please don't call your API "simple"

On Sep 30, 2009, at 20:49 , Nikunj R. Mehta wrote:
> On Sep 29, 2009, at 5:27 PM, Jeremy Orlow wrote:
>> Maybe WebDatabase should be WebSQLDatabase or WebSQLDB
>
> I have suggested this before [1], but fighting about names seems to
> be a lost cause in this WG.

To be fair and honest, fighting about names is a lost cause in any WG.
The only process I've seen work for this is Survivor Voting whereby
all names are listed, people vote for the one the hate most, and one
is eliminated at each turn until only one is left. If you want to
change the names I'd suggest you organise that — otherwise it'll just
be one long bike-shed discussion.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/