Re: [widgets] Conformance Checker assertions spec

Le mercredi 30 septembre 2009 à 15:32 +0200, Robin Berjon a écrit :
> Also, does going to LC again re-open an exclusionary period? I think
> we can't go to Rec (and probably not to PR) until the exclusionary
> period is over. Dom?

A new LC opens a 2 months exclusion period during which the group is not
supposed to go to PR, indeed; the only way to shorten that period is for
every AC Reps in the WebApps WG to agree to waive their exclusions
rights - which given the size of the group is likely to be a difficult
exercice...

Dom