Re: Please don't call your API "simple"

From: Nikunj R. Mehta <nikunj.mehta@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:25:39 -0700
Cc: Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: Simon Raboczi <raboczi@gmail.com>
Art already asked this question a few weeks back [1]. Here is why we
settled with the name SimpleDB (it is more than a placeholder) [2]:

It is simpler than SQL, which is the current basis for WebDatabase [3].

HTH,
Nikunj
http://o-micron.blogspot.com

[1] http://www.w3.org/mid/0813A315-8FD6-4396-8E92-A24446390FBD@oracle.com